Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rented!

An answer to prayer our house was rented! Thanks Heather and Hai for keeping it so beautiful!

Single family home in downtown Rochester, Mi. Clean and comfortable with 1200 sq feet. Built in 1917. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Partially finished Michigan basement. Washer and Dryer. Big fenced in backyard. 2-car garage. There are the original hardwood floors throughout. Updated kitchen, newly refinished hardwood floors. Screened in front porch.

Renter is responsible for gas, electric and water. Pets considered.

1 month deposit with 1-year contract.

Within walking distance to parks, Dairy Queen, downtown shopping, walking trails.

Rochester schools.









2 comments:

Carrie Jensen said...

Hey Sarah, how much are you renting your house for? I was thinking I could email this to my sister in law to see if they would be interested...

Abby said...

I love your sweet house!!! It must be so nice to have the backyard. I miss you.