Saturday, January 9, 2010

Amazon Books !

I got some gift cards for my birthday and Christmas, so here's a rundown of all the books I got! I could have gotten a lot more, but had to restrain myself. Most of them are in preparation for June when our little cutie makes its debut. I'm hoping to learn some great coping mechanisms so I can mentally be prepared and as relaxed as possible.

I also made Tyler a robe with my new serger. It turned out well, minus a few errors I made. Ava keeps asking me to make her some dresses. So we'll see. A new Joanne's coupon just came! Sewing projects are always so messy. It literally takes up an entire room. Tyler's robe took like 10 hours straight to make. The girls were with grandma and grandpa so I could hyper focus all day and make it. It was exhausting, but I finally conquered the fear of actually pressing the pedal and putting fabric through the machine.

School starts on Monday. Ughh.

1 "The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth"
Henci Goer; Paperback; $10.37

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "Husband-Coached Childbirth (Fifth Edition): The Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth"
Robert A. Bradley; Paperback; $11.56

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "The Official Lamaze Guide: Giving Birth with Confidence"
Judith Lothian; Paperback; $8.64

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "The Hypnobirthing Bundle for Happy Hypnomoms and Blissful Hypnobabies"
Michelle Leclaire O'Neill; Audio CD; $59.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "Birthing from Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation"
Pam England; Paperback; $13.57

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "Sew Liberated: 20 Stylish Projects for the Modern Sewist"
Meg McElwee; Paperback; $16.47

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you and Tyler!! You will LOVE Hypnobirthing!! :) It really helped me to feel a little more relaxed during the birthing process! :) You better let us know when you guys find out what you are having. We want to send you something! Hope everything is well!

Love, Jon & Sierra :D