Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I've been really sick with a cold the past week, so I've been barely able to read blogs, let alone post. There are some great things happening in so many of my friends lives, it's great! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.


Ava in Alabama. I didn't post these pics originally, but they seem cute.


Violet in Alabama.
We painted this week. Glue, Tempra and tinfoil. They loved it! I bought a new book called "First Art," and it has tons of activities that involve messes. My girls will love it.
Violet has an ear infection (we found out on Monday), but she's really been miserable for the past few weeks. Coughing until she throws up, feavers, teeth coming in, and me being sick are not a good combination. It also seems like they're actually fighting more. Pulling hair, hitting and biting are now daily occurrences. This stage of parenting is ... ur... interesting.
Then I got the great idea to glue Cherios on it too. This is Ava's.
This is Violet's
The Paxtons have a Power Wheels motorcycle. Ava has been riding it for the past few weeks when we go over there, but I've never seen it. I still haven't seen Violet (too grumpy), but I'll get pics of her too. Ava speeds down the driveway and makes a loop. Those things go pretty fast! Then she enjoyed crashing into her Uncle Spencer.



Ava's also definitely in the imagination stage. In my old ballerina dress, she hauled out two Disney song piano books. She proceeded to conduct music with a toothbrush and sing.


Tyler chopping down trees hanging above the garage. He's been dying to get out there. We took a walk to the library and park today with no coat. I can't believe it!! Horray for spring!!

1 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

I am loving how our days are longer! Spring is so fun!