Monday, October 19, 2009

Beautiful Fall Day

Fall is my favorite season. Usually we have days like today, slightly cool, sunny, with beautiful colors on all the maple trees. When I was young I always wanted to get married in the fall. Maybe one of my daughters will. Every daughter's dream is to live out her mother's wishes, right?

We went to the park and I had to take some pictures.



This morning we made a German Apple Pancake for breakfast. It was nice to shake it up a little bit from oatmeal.


Yummy!

The other morning I was taking pictures of the girls. The last picture is the real reason I wanted to take a picture. You'll see why. But here's my sweet Ava.

And here is my sweet Violet. I'm still laughing. I need to get out the straightener and straighten her hair so I can see how long it actually is.

0 comments: