Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life is Good.

We are adjusting to life with 3 kids. It is really nice. Nice to have a newborn in the house, nice to worry about silly things like diapers and laundry, nice to have someone in the house that doesn't talk back.



Before first bath.
During first bath.

North weighed in at 10 lb. at his 2-week appointment and rolled over once last week, and once this week from his front to his back.

He still sleeps a lot. Last night was a good night, but most other nights he is awake from 3-6 a.m. and wants to eat all night. I'm sure it will adjust soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I really enjoyed reading your birth story. 3 pushes!! Wow!! That is amazing!! :) You did a wonderful job. North is beautiful! I just want to cuddle him!! I sent out your package today finally! Sorry! I hope everything is going well with you all. We just miss you guys so much! :)

Cheryl said...

He is so beautiful!! You look wonderful!