Sunday, August 1, 2010

North's Blessing Day

Yesterday North was blessed by Tyler, and his name was recorded in our Church's records. It was a great day!


North wore the same outfit Tyler was blessed in, which made it extra special.


Violet was not happy.
Life is ever busy. I joined a new dinner group. We pick one recipe and cook it for each member of the group and freeze it. My six batches of tortellini soup and six batches of pork tenderloin and rice are ready to go! Thankfully before we moved out of our house and we swapped our huge fridge for a chest freezer. It will come in handy so our family is fed.

North wants to eat every 2 maybe 3 (if I'm lucky) hours 'round the clock. So I am really tired. Hopefully my family will forgive me if mom is grumpy by the end of the day. My one saving grace is that North likes to be wrapped up in his Moby wrap. So I rotate the Moby with the Bjorn - but my back still hurts. The pain is worth it though to not have a screaming baby! He still also sleeps a lot during the day. However, napping is really uncommon in this house among the kids, so in general it is weird to have a sleeping baby! That is what is new here. Life is still full.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sarah, you look great! Ava is adorable in that outfit. Just like a princess. I love cute chunky North!

Sharon said...

I'm so excited for dinner swap and a bit jealous that you seem in complete control about it, I always freak out on cooking day!! Your dishes sound delicious, I'll see you at Annie's!

Jenny said...

He is huge! And so cute. I wish we were there.
Why does your back hurt with the Moby? Are you spreading it out enough across your back? Make sure it's high enough up, too. Bring it to Yellowstone and I will see if I can help you.