Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stuck in the House 'Ness

I have been holed up in the house (too cold, too cloudy, too snowy). So here's what we've been up to!

I have been dying to use my new Cricut, so here's my first project:

Old Salvation Army frame -

Turned learning board for the kids!

From Untitled Album
I put the vinyl behind the glass so it wouldn't get destroyed every time a dry erase went on top of the words. It was very time intensive, but something I'd been meaning to make for a long time. I should have also added "Number," but who needs numbers?



N has discovered the stairs... Here he is in action.



He also enjoys playing with his carseat.




Tyler got N a Johnny Jumper. I don't think this is exactly what it was meant for, but he likes it.





Violet has an amazing talent for falling asleep wherever she is, no matter what is going on around her. Nothing ever changes around here.

1 comments:

Our3angels said...

I love it! North is getting so big so quick!

Is the cricut from a craft store that cuts paper and things into different shapes? I think a friend has one who does scrap booking, she loves hers.