Monday, February 21, 2011

We are in Florida!

I am so excited to be outside of Michigan. I braved a snowstorm, de-iced plane, and flying alone with 3 kids. But it is SO worth it! The weather and sun are so needed in this family.

Day 1 we went to the zoo because kids were free today. It is President's Day.



Ava really, really wanted a slushee. Grandma's make a girl's wish come true!


Playing outside with the palm trees.


This is the view out the back of the condo.



North eating sand and SITTING! I can't believe he is sitting. He NEVER sits. But apparently this got his attention.



Little hands and feet.



Sunset at the beach.



Me and three of my loves. Miss you babe! You better schedule that flight out here pronto!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So jealous- it looks gorgeous! Have fun :)

Carrie Jensen said...

I am super jealous! I'm so glad you made it there. Enjoy!!