Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bowling Party!

I've been sick for going on 3 weeks. So here are some updates! Ava had her bowling party with all the girls from her school and church classes. There were 12 guests, not bad! She is so social. She wants to have friends over all the time. Is constantly making notes and letters and playdate plans. (not that I am good about making them happen) It is one thing that is hard for me - a person who likes a small circle of close friends - but I am realizing I have to let her be who she is! And trust her. Well, as much as you can trust a 6 year old.

All the girls used the ramps. And bumpers.


Friend reunion!


North bowling. I should have just let him bowl the whole time, but he was able to take Violet's spot at the end.



Cake time! (I was so sick.. ughh.. coughing the whole time)


Tons of fun presents.

0 comments: