Friday, October 12, 2012

Hoot Scoot and Daddy Daughter Dance

The girls school is amazing. As they get older I realize how great it truly is. They are both academically doing VERY well. I am hard on Ava sometimes (well, probably too much) because I expect her to be perfect, but you know what I saw when I visited her class? She was amazing, and perfect. And so is Violet. Somehow they turned out wonderful.

Every year they have one fundraiser and raise over $20,000. Last year the principal had to sleep on the roof of the school. This year he is getting dunked in a dunk tank. The school has smart boards (the electronic version of a dry erase) and iPads in every classroom. Here are the kids running around outside. North and Oscar the Owl. And Daddy took his girls to the Daddy Daughter Dance. Apparently he was ditched by Ava the second he got there, but he still had his little Violet to dance with and meet some of the other dads.


This picture is a classic. Every time I look at it I laugh. :)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

The longer I live in the south, the more I realize just how phenomenal schools in the Midwest are. Classes that were offered as part of our regular high school curriculum aren't offered until college here. The Microbiology class I took at Adams was far more advanced that the Micro class I took at the local college a few years back. With you and Tyler being active in your children's lives, they're on a great track to go far. Plus, they've got your genes! They're in good shape.