Monday, February 18, 2013

A trip to Idaho

My birthday and Christmas present was a reunion trip with my best friends, Irina and Jenny. I seriously don't think I've ever talked that much in my entire life. Jenny's family has a cabin in Sandpoint, Idaho. It is interesting to compare her cabin with the cabins of Michigan. While this cabin was on a dammed up lake, and the water level was predictable, Michigan lakes are unpredictable and have floating rafts. The town was larger than expected. And there are tons of specialty food eating places (organic, local, paleo, etc) We were all in heaven! Next time our kids have to come :) Irina and Atticus. The dock. Lunch! Mountains by the canal in town. The local crystal store. The 3 of us! One of the funniest things was a neighbor's house was being built and we walked through it. It was fan-cy. The 3 of us again. And a trip down the zipline. The whole trip was a blast. Thank you Jenny!!

0 comments: