Friday, June 6, 2014

Sabbatical!

It is SO sad I haven't blogged in over a year. It is something that I love to do and I believe is really important for our family. Our family grew, then shrunk, then grew again over the past year. Thanks to my amazing aunt I got a new-to-me computer that is amazing and can do all I want it to do! I'll just catch up where I left off. Maybe I'll write a little bit more so my kids can read over and over what an amazing family we have and what they are a part of and how much we love them and know how special they are.

The past year has been a time of growth in many areas:
Emotional - Foster parenting, and being the mom of a newborn again, and Tyler and I celebrating our 10 year anniversary
Physical - I learned I had a few underlying medical issues that prevent us from getting pregnant easily. It has led to a real lifestyle change for me for the better!
Spiritual - I feel like I need a little kick in the pants in this area. Now that Ava is baptized it is really game-on in the parenting area. Especially in this department.

Now to discover how to read my friends blogs again since Google Reader is no more.


0 comments: