Tuesday, January 29, 2008

An awesome trip to UT

Tyler, the ski pro, at Sundance on the lift. Skiing in UT is SO different from skiing in Michigan. It was awesome!

Me, half alive. Look at all the mountains in the background! I more or less fell down the mountains five or six times. After that I was done - Tyler was just getting started. But he was patient with me and let us go home. That's what love is.
Scott Norton with Logan on top and Violet on the bottom cart at Best Buy. Needless to say, he attracted quite a crowd. We all hung out in the store while waiting an hour to get into Chili's!
Hallie Southwick at 2.5 mos. - all cheeks! Someday she is going to laugh at these pictures.
Another Hallie picture - just for Cami.


I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but Natalie needs to send me some more. It was just what I needed to survive another Michigan winter. We started out our trip in Ogden. We ate at a great restaurant called Rooster's (no, not Spooters like out Canada trip) but the rest of the city was somewhat of a disappointment. After two nights there we went to Pleasant Grove and stayed with Tyler's Grandma Henrichsen. Her new house was beautiful and very comfortable. Ava was running crazy the whole time and slept maybe six hours in a day. Too many people to see and too many toys to play with at Grandma Henrichsen's!

1 comments:

Lindy said...

I'm so glad you came out! It was really fun to see you guys. Thanks again for a delicious dinnner!