Saturday, January 19, 2008

The cutest thing EVER



Okay, so I probably say that cute things happen in every blog, but this far exceeds all other posts. Today while I was cleaning up from dinner Violet was eating in her high chair. Since she still hates baby food, I've been giving her finger foods. She seems to enjoy them thoroughly. So dinner was chicken, potato, carrot and graham cracker. I have to watch her very closely to make sure she doesn't choke, but she's done pretty well so far. After she ate all previously said items, I gave her a little bit of a biscuit. She seemed to be making some weird sounds in the back of her throat that sounded like snoring - not choking. I didn't think much of it because she is making a lot of funny noises lately. But after I left her seat her head bobbed around in a strange way. Violet promptly fell asleep in her high chair. No crying, no finger sucking, just laid her head on the top of her hands and fell asleep. I think we are really blessed to have such a sweet little girl. She also fell asleep in my arms while we were swimming at the gym. Maybe she's growing ... I also FINALLY moved up her clothes size. Her poor legs were sticking out of all her outfits. It seems like yesterday I was colorsafe bleaching 6-9 mo. clothes for Ava. I think I'm still sick of some of the shirts. I know how many times they've been stained.

0 comments: