Thursday, August 14, 2008

Girls Camp


Last week Tyler was kind enough to let me go to girls camp. He, his dad, Jared and KC watched the kids while I played and acted like a boy-crazy teenager. Girls camp is for young women in our church 12-17. It gives them a chance to bond with each other and with girls in our area in a christ-centered atmosphere. It was really fun. It was held at the Battle Creek Outdoor Recreation area on the other side of the state. They were able to boat, swim, sing (A LOT about boys), do skits and eat lots of candy (since we were in cabins). Above are all the girls from our ward (church), and the bottom picture was when the Bishop and his counselors came and we did a pyramid. It is obviously mid-fall.
I love these girls!

2 comments:

Tenille said...

Sarah it looks like you had so much fun! I'm jealous. By the way you looked gorgeous at your friends wedding!

Maggie said...

Here is our awesome Mormon Girl song... of course it has boys in it too :)


I am a mormon girl
I wear my hair in curls
I wear my skirts from my knees on down...
I wear my daddy's shirts
I am THE BIGGEST FLIRT!
Oh how i love my mormon boyyy!!

Mormon, mormon, mormon, mormon, mormon, mormon, mormon, mormon

I love my moromn boy
He is my pride and joy
He knows most everything from Alma on down...
Someday I'll be his wife
We'll have ETERNAL LIFE
Oh how i love my mormon boyyy!!

We Don't Smoke, We Don't Chew, We don't go out with boys who do!