Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's cooking


For those of you that are dying to know what our kitchen now looks like, here it is! It's not done, but I couldn't resist posting my pics, even if it is cluttered. We have to still put a dishwasher next to the sink (it is above to the left, where the giant fridge used to be) and hang more of the doors. I'm also thinking about putting a bar in on the left wall with stools once the dishwasher is gone. The walls are Behr's Corriander seed (a warm green) and the cabinets are cottage white. All trim and doors are now standard white. We put in new molding around the bottom and had to special order our crown molding because they no longer keep what we want in stock.

What it looked like before:
http://paxventures.blogspot.com/2008/08/everything-but-kitchen-sink.html
http://paxventures.blogspot.com/2008/07/quotes.html

I have some better "before" pictures but they're on my memory card which is currently on the fritz. Until Tyler fixes it you'll have to deal with my camera photos. After 3 years we figured we had better do something about the kitchen! It looks SO much bigger. I don't even know whose kitchen this is!

2 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

I like it!!! I really like the appliances. You need to love your kitchen, that is one thing I tell Richard when we purchase our first house, that the kitchen is mine, he has no say in it. :) Hope all is well with you and your family. Ava and Violet are just beautiful.

Emily said...

Way to go guys! It's been so long since we visited. You have so many great updates. Hope you are doing well.