Monday, February 2, 2009

My 25 things

I posted this on Facebook and thought my readers here might enjoy it too.

1. I am addicted to trashy reality shows, and always have been .. including Jerry Springer back in the day and Rock of Love Bus, The Bachelor, anything on Bravo, etc.
2. I am enjoying having a dog more than I thought I would.
3. My memory is really random.
4. I love diet coke, but try not to drink it. It's my one indulgence. This may contribute to my memory problems.
5. I don't drink alcohol, coffee, and green or black tea.
6. I love focusing on one craft or activity and doing it all day. Needless to say, I don't get to do that ever anymore.
7. I feel really blessed by my parents and all they have taught me and all my "surrogate" parents. I have learned sooo much from them and constantly try to learn from the people around me.
8. I am probably one of the most dedicated and perseverent people you will ever meet.
9. I am very serious when it comes to following my faith, but at the same time am very understanding and open minded about other people's beliefs and way of life.
10. We would looove to have another baby.
11. I really like Love and Logic parenting books.
12. I love shopping at whole foods and if I had the money would buy as much as I could that is organic - including clothes. Those pesticides and fertilizers are nastyyy.
13. I am a very scheduled person.
14. I am obsessive compulsive about some things, but completely laid back about others.
15. It drives me crazy when my kids won't nap. (Like now when Ava is screaming upstairs...)
16. I get really tired mid-afternoon.
17. I love to travel.
18. Although the amount of debt we are about to take on for grad school is very very scary, I'm excited that there's a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully the sacrifice will be worth it.
19. I love being around brutally open and honest people.
20. I miss my mom being close and enjoy having Tyler's parents and siblings close by.
21. I would home school my kids if I thought it would be best for them.
22. Buying our Buick Rendezvous was stupid ... we should have bought a $4000 van. Now we're going to have to sell it and start from scratch, only having our semi-beat up Accord. Oh well, we did our part to support GM. Good thing Ann Arbor has public transportation like a normal city, not Detroit.
23. I have a picture in my mind of the back yard my dream house has. It is big yard with a grove of trees in the middle and a bench.
24. I played volleyball in High School for two years, then stopped because my position wasn't open on varsity. The girl who had my spot was pregnant, yet still on the team. It was messed up.
25. I am debating about what I should work doing when Tyler's in school. Any ideas?

0 comments: