Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wedding Shower and another Baby Born!

Just because I think it's crazy, I'm letting my readers know every time a baby is born of someone that I know.  You'll see... it's a lot of people.  One was born on Saturday.

First things first though, it was my dear friend Heather's bridal shower on Saturday.  Amy and I threw it at Kruse and Muer at the Lake in Lake Orion, Mi.  She looked radiant and a good time was had by all.  Here she is.  This is getting real!

Heather is so amazing.  We met in college at the dorms, and were suite mates.  After that first year we decided to room together, as my roomate was disgusting (this is a whole nother story in itself) and hers was leaving the school.  After surviving two doomed long-term relationships .. that were crazy in themselves, she finally found her true love.  Hai and her are perfect and I can't wait to get to know Hai even better as our families grow.


The bride to be...


We had a drawing for a basket of goodies.
The tables.. Everyone got a vase with roses.

Yeaaa!! It's a crock pot! Probably the wife-initiation gift every bride loves.

Heather and her twin sister Rhianna.
Hai couldn't make it because he is suffering ... and working ... in India for a month.  Hopefully he is able to come home soon!

1 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Babies tend to come in waves, don't they? Weddings, too. And then? All of a sudden, you'll say, "Hey! We haven't been to a wedding or had a new baby in the group in AGES!" and then you'll realize (as I am fearing is happening to me!) that you're getting OLD. And you will cry (as I have) and say "But I waaaaaant more babies! I loooove weddings!" And then you'll ramble on about it on some poor, unsuspecting stranger's blog and she'll think you are NUTS because, well... I am....