Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Violet!




We had a small birthday party for Violet today to celebrate the third anniversary of her coming into our family. She had five friends over and her Grandma and aunt and uncles. She has been talking about her pink birthday for at least six months, so we had to do something special!

Here are Audrey and Violet dancing.


Her very own princess cake. (I have better pictures but they are stuck in the camera's memory, not on my card)


More bubble dancing, with my almost 39 week pregnant self.

Family presents! She's also wearing her new Princess Tiana dress.

From Grandma Mclean.


Her card from Great Grandma Henrichsen.

And new Tinkerbell blanket from Grandma Paxton.


We love you so much Violet. You make each day better with your passion and sweetness. We are so excited to see you learn and grow this next year as you become a big sister. We know you're going to be great at it!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Your cake was incredible!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIOLET! We are sad that we couldn't celebrate it with you this year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Violet!! What a little sweetie!! I loved the princess cake you made her!! You will have to give me some pointers because I bought the cake mold to make Evelyn one for her first birthday!! How fast they grow up! It makes me sad :( I'm so excited for your little one to come!! :)

heidi said...

look at you, throwing an awesome bday party at 39 weeks pregnant. I didn't realize your little boy and violet will have close birthdays! That is cool.

Abby said...

Go Sarah! I know you were worried about the energy you would have to put together a party. The cake looked great and Violet looked so happy!

Coopers said...

That cake looks incredible. I sure wish I could get one of those for my birthday! --Lee--

Sarah said...

Be careful what you wish for Lee :)