Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankfulness

I don't have any pictures to share right now. Unfortunately I left both my phone and my camera in Vermont over thanksgiving. It should arrive by mail in a day or so, then all you can call me!

This Thanksgiving we are thankful for many things. On our 14 hour drive Tyler and I came up with a few things:
-North
-A couple job options
-Good health
-A reliable, great ol' van that totes us across the country
-A natural birth like I wanted
-Going on a good vacations
-That the girls are growing up to be so kind and just plain wonderful
-For families that love us dearly
-For opportunities to grow and become better people
-For funny TV shows

This past year was wonderful, we were blessed with so many opportunities!

North is now doing "pushups" and practicing putting his legs underneath him, and I dare say crawling. He's not quite there yet, but it is the cutest thing. Of course everything he does is the cutest thing, and I just want to squeeze and love on him all day. I love this kid too much. He's got it so made. In bed with mom, eating all night with mom, being carried all day by mom. Constantly being played with by sisters. Spoiled rotten. I love it.

We just put the Christmas decorations up. I am happy that I can put out some of my breakable stuff (Snowbaby collection) without it getting destroyed. Unfortunately next year I have the feeling I will have to put it away again so North doesn't decide to play with them.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I want pictures! I want North, too! Today Eli listed all his cousins in nursery. He missed about half of them, but Ava and Violet were in there. I'm thankful for your van and your vacations too, especially when the van brings you to vacations near me.