Sunday, April 29, 2012

The big appointment day

It is Tuesday morning that I am meeting with the Reproductive Endocrinologist. I feel really calm about it, but would appreciate your prayers.

I have gone pretty much Paleo - an organic/grass fed meat, seed, vegetable, berry diet. No milk, cheese, eggs, sugar, carbs. And for the second day in a row I have not had a bit of foggy headedness!! This is a huge step forward and I cannot tell you how elated I am with the results. I am running a 5K on Saturday, and I ran one this past Friday AND Saturday on the treadmill. I am sore today but I DID IT! My friend Michelle and I are doing some sort of Prevention Magazine workout this week. It's going to kick our butts and it is every day which will be a challenge. It is so nice to have a good friend to work out with. We just talk the whole hour we are on the treadmill or eliptical and the time passes so quickly.

0 comments: