Friday, July 11, 2008

phones, pies and pricks

After my old LG chocolate phone died I was excited to jump into 2008 with a blackberry. When I was at the Verizon store for an hour and a half with two crazy kids taking apart the whole store, the manager asked me if I wanted insurance. I thought for a while and then finally said ok, because my old phone had a cracked screen for a year and a half. Hence, I could not see half the screen, hence, no texting for Sarah. Approximately one day later my precious new blackberry pearl was in the bottom of my stroller while we were at the county fair. Unfortunately a loosely-capped water bottle was also in the bottom of the stroller. Next thing I knew I was pullling my new phone out and the screen looked like a fish tank, with a little air bubble, and water swooshing around inside.

Usually insurance is a waste, but it saved me $150 bucks this time!

Other than messing with a crazy phone, Ava made a wild rice, syrup and graham cracker crust pie the other day, and both she and Violet have been afflicted with runny noses.

Violet also had her 12 mo checkup.
Here's the stats:
Height 29 inches - 60th percentile
Head - 60th percentile
Weight - 18.3 lbs. - 5th percentile

She just had one shot. I need to do more research on vaccines and determine exactly how I feel about everything. I think I may just delay her shots. The doctor suggested Cod liver oil to make sure she's getting the essential fats she needs.

Still no walking. Can you tell I'm anxious?

0 comments: