Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quotes

"Mmmm. I like butter. It's good. I want to eat it."
Ava ate straight butter today. I just can't say anything else about that. It makes me shudder.
You can also see that she no longer smiles for pictures. She closes her eyes tight and makes the weirdest faces. So this is as good as it gets. Tyler recommended practicing in the mirror. Odd that we would have to practice smiling. You can also see her lovely red, white and blue ensemble.
"Sure we can fit it"
A Love Sac in a Jetta is quite a feat. Three girls and one guy later, we stuffed it in. It was really funny. Our love sac is loving in Commerce where the almost-newlyweds don't have any furniture.

1 comments:

Lindy said...

Ava, Ava. A girl after my own heart. Although I do not eat it straight up anymore, I still love butter. But I did go through a butter sneaking phase when I was little. Funny stuff.