Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Tyler's birthday was last Wednesday and it was marked by many festivities. He got a ficus tree for his desk and some money to get a new desk when he gets to school. His birthday was also celebrated by finding out his sister in UT has swine flu!! I can't believe we actually know someone who has it. How funny. She's a high school teacher and was out for a few days, but unfortunately for the students sake, she didn't close the school down.

On Thursday we went to Kalahari, an indoor water park in Sandusky Ohio. It was really really fun. The rooms were nice - we got upgraded to a suite for free! I surprised him with a little party at night with our friends who went.

2 comments:

lee said...

GET OUT OF FREAK'N TOWN!!!! TYLER HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE A BASHA'S SHIRT? Are you kidding me! Holy smokes. Im totally in shock! It makes me wonder if that was actually my shirt. Did you do Red Robin and stuff a season-all in Sarah's purse?

Tyler said...

I should pay red robin a visit. The season-all ran out a couple years ago... that stuff is delicious on shrimp.