Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My blog made a Google top 10!

K, so I'm assuming most of you are regular readers and I know you personally. A while ago, however, I put Google Analytics on the blog to see how many readers I had and where they were coming from. Here are a few fun things I learned:
- I have readers all over the world! United Arab Emirates, UK and India to name a few
-Second only to my main page, the most popular hit directing people to my blog was the search "adoption recommendation letter" in google. If you want to read it you'll have to search for yourselves :) It comes in at #7.
-The top places where people read my blog are: Mi, Pa, Ut and Ca. Thanks friends and family! Thanks for keeping up with us.

I have a lot of pictures to post, but I was in a wedding over the weekend and am waiting for some good pics to come in. Tyler has been busy with a couple new office install jobs in Kalamazoo (3 hrs away), which has been a huge blessing for us. He also is looking forward to doing an MTrek (outdoor bonding with classmates) in New Mexico in August. It looks like we're going to be moving to Ann Arbor the weekend of August 7th, the day after I get back from going canoeing with the 4th years at our church's Girls Camp. This summer is going to flllyyy by.

0 comments: