Friday, June 10, 2011

Domino's Petting Farm

Next to the Domino's Pizza HQ, there is a petting farm. It has been on my list, but now that we are moving soon we finally made it there!

Alpaca


North desperately wanted to crawl around in the poo and chase the animals. I may be lenient and let my kid chew woodchips at the park, but I'm not THAT lenient.



The longhorn cattle were chasing this poor goat down the fence.



I just love this picture.



Things got crazy when I purchased some carrots for the kids to feed to the animals.





Ava didn't really want to feed the pigs, but I felt bad for them.



There were a lot of baby goats, and this little guy made us laugh. He was RUNNING around full speed, under, around and through the gates. The worker was calling to him, "Your mom's over here! Come here!" Nothing like an animal to bring a smile to your face.

Here he is in action.



Domino's was fun. A bit pricey, but fun. It is a non-profit though so it all went to a good cause.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

You didn't pet those long horns, did you? There is a petting zoo in Victoria that is "by donation only." I always want to go back, but don't want to spend another $20 on their suggested donation.