Monday, October 27, 2008

A picture for you

If Ava could draw you a picture, it would look like this. Her drawings have gone from scribbles, to circles, to faces, to now, people! You can find these everywhere in her little coloring area. On the table and on every piece of paper in sight. Each one has eyes, eyebrows(!), arms, legs, nose and hair. As you can see to the right I've been trying to get her to learn how to write her name. She just enjoys drawing circles and these little people too much. I draw dots to connect, but somehow they just end up circles. She can sing her ABC's, and has told me how to spell her name once, but I think it will just take time.

2 comments:

Tenille said...

Wow Sarah- what she is drawing is soooo good for her age! I'm seriously impressed. She reminds me allot of Isaac. He was always doing things way early and amazing me. My little Bella can only make a circle but when she makes a "picture" it's basically just scribbling and circles. Save those little art projects of hers and put a date on them! That's so cute

Anonymous said...

Little Ava is so creative! I love this! :) I think we have a future artist on our hands! That is wonderful she is beginning to cultivate her talents :D