Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

K so I probably had one of my most embarrassing moments ever. Here is the evidence.


We had our neighbors over who are moving to CA after completing the MBA program. We're friends, but not super-tight. So our kids were playing and they go upstairs. We were talking and then Ava comes down. Yeah, you guessed right - she had on my bra from when I was in middle school. It is in pretty good condition (aka rarely worn) that's why I never threw it away. I just hung onto it forever. It was clasped and everything. It was SO funny. SO embarrassing.

Here is Carter, our neighbor's little boy and Milo. He LOVES Milo! Goodbye Grays we miss you!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I just died laughing about the bra thing. I'm impressed that she was able to get it on.

marti said...

Ha, Ha! That is too funny! I was sad that I was not able to make your shower but it sounds like it was a lot of fun. By the way, in the shower pictures you look like you are glowing and beautiful!