Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

This Mother's day I was really content with everything. It was relaxing, I got breakfast made, didn't have to teach Primary, and got a few gifts. The girls were really excited to give me their home made cards, ring and bracelets and necklace. Ava showed off all the words she can now write without me having to spell them. I'm not sure if she picked it up on her own or if her aunt Audrey taught her. Tyler got me some flowers and a blender. It's a $30 blender, not a Montel Williams or a Vita Mix, but I can still make green smoothies all the same. We have enjoyed blending up pretty much all the fruit and vegetables we have.

The best treat was for the girls to see all 3 of their great grandmas and both of their grandmas. My mom was in town from PA and Tyler's grandma was in town from UT. It was really nice.


0 comments: