Friday, May 14, 2010

Shower!

Our ward has tons of women my age, so of course I couldn't get away without having a shower. My friend Amy (to the left of me) is due July 12, while I am due June 25. It was SO incredibly sweet of Carrie (left) and Yolanda (right) to take on throwing us a baby boy shower! Amy has a little girl Lucy and of course, we have two girls. Do you know them? (jk)

Sometimes (at least this is how I feel) it is hard to make new friends. I don't think I am very good at it but it is times like these when I am thankful for the few friendships I have made, even if they are based on seeing each other just a few times! I love how giving people are in the church too, I certainly don't care if I know the person very well. If they need something I always want to help. Since I have been pregnant pretty much the whole time we have lived here and was sick for the first four months, it has been perhaps more difficult than normal to meet people. Plus, having two kids and a husband who is constantly busy with providing for our family don't make it easy either. Those are my excuses - I'm sure more are to come. But I am eternally grateful for the people I have met here and look forward to sharing more memories in the coming year.


Surprisingly enough the difference in our belly size is only about 3 cm, but Amy has 8 inches on me in height. Here is me at 34 weeks!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hot mamma! You look so beautiful Sarah! I can't wait to see the new baby Paxton!!! YAY! He's almost here!!! :)

Natalie said...

Wow Sarah, that baby is getting big.

Jenny said...

That dress is so beautiful! I wish I was there. I can't wait to see your belly, and yes, I am going to rub it!!!

Tenille said...

Wow Sarah you look so gorgeous! And your belly is getting SO big! Can't wait to see pictures of your SON later this summer!!!